Friday 16 September 2011

DELL laptop m140 desktop flashing on off then totally off?

my dell laptop was working fine..i got a new acer and hooked it up wireless then my dell seemed to mess up..when i boot desktop doesnt come up or it comes up loads then flashes on and off then totally off..i had to be fast. but i got a cole scans to run and did find viruses how they got ini dont know because i had to get lnksys my wireless router to help me get the acer up and running on wireles and they did tell me id have to reset my dell ..but i cant cause of the flashing desk topstill someting in it maybe.. i know i had to change some codes on my wireless but why would it affect my dell .. anyhelp thanks..steve
DELL laptop m140 desktop flashing on off then totally off?
I can tell you that the Acer has nothing to do with whats happening to the Dell. Maybe computer is over heating or to many items plug into the same outlet. if those 2 are not it then you got a hardware problem.