Friday 16 September 2011

Windows dual booting?

I have Windows MCE installed on my C: drive, and Windows x64 in my I: drive (have some card readers in the other letters). I need to know how to uninstall Windows MCE in the C: drive and move the x64 Windows to the C: drive without formatting. I THINK it has something to do with boot.ini but only the MCE has that, it's not in the I: drive. Can I change the I: drive letter to C: drive? I have Partition Magic, maybe that will help. Is it as simple as editing boot.ini in the C: drive and copying it to the I: drive? VERY CONFUSED!!! Please help!
Windows dual booting?
Make an image of the (L:) partition with a program called Norton Ghost. It takes a snapshot of your system's hard drive, or individual partition.



You can keep the partition/format structure of your C: drive intact. When you restore the image of (L:) onto (C:) it will only copy over all the information written on the C: drive.



Please make sure to back-up important files prior to Ghosting.
Windows dual booting?
just install Windows x64 on da (c) drive from ur cd if you dont have da cd ur have to buy it you can move winodws os over like that