Saturday 4 June 2011

Change boot.ini file in xp...

I need to change the boot.ini file in windows xp to open windows vista by default. The reason I need to do this is because I originally had vista on my C: partition, and I installed xp on my D: partition.


according to what I have just said, please give me instructions on how to alter the boot.ini file to boot from vista, (which is on the C: partition) by default.





PS.


I have no way of getting into vista right now, so I cannot use EasyBCD





PPS.


I have visited bootdisk.com, and I cannot figure it out, so if your instructions include going to that website, or anywhere similar, write your instructions in great detail... I%26#039;m really slow :)





thanks a million|||


Hello


get on this page


you need information!


http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289022


I hope this helps you.