Saturday 4 June 2011

How to install XP beside Pre-Installed Vista?

I bought a notebook. Windows Vista was installed on it. I wanted to have Windows XP beside this windows. So I installed Windows XP in another drive.(Vista installed on C and XP installed on D)





The problem is that when I boot a notebook, I don鈥檛 have any choice to choose from XP or Vista (I know that if you first have XP and then Install Vista, this problem don%26#039;t occurs). At first I could only choose XP. Then I repaired Windows Vista with Recovery Disk. Now, I can only boot from Windows Vista.(I tried to change the text of boot.ini, but it was not useful)





I don%26#039;t know what I could do to have both of OS at startup.





So please tell me is it possible to have first Vista and then install XP and have choice to choose between them at startup?|||i dunno .. make both partitions primary maybe ..|||Install Windows XP in a Dual Boot with Pre-installed Windows Vista


http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/about8鈥?/a>